Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

3/14/09

The 912 Project: Revolution?

The homepage has been overrun. Something huge is happening. It starts with 9 principles and 12 values.

1.America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

1. Honesty
2. Reverence
3. Hope
4. Thrift
5. Humility
6. Charity
7. Sincerity
8. Moderation
9. Hard Work
10. Courage
11. Personal Responsibility
12. Gratitude

Glen Beck's mosaic of "Americans with principles" reminds me of Post-Impressionism- which used pure color dots to make up an image. Their anarchistic idea formed from recent science, that each individual is pure on their own but can come together to form a grand image. They were idealistic and fully devoted to the worth of the individual.





1 comment:

Pearl said...

I love that Post-Impressionism note at the end. We are valuable as individuals. Sometimes it just takes someone (like Beck) coordinating a huge effort to remind us of our self-worth. Go Glenn!