Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

6/5/09

Radio Host Loses Advertising After Calling Transgenders "Mentally Disabled"

I was planning on closing my account with Verizon anyway, after discovering they were ripping me off. Now add Bank of America, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Nissan Motor Co., and Carl's Jr to that list.

These are companies who pulled their advertising from KRXQ's "Rob, Arnie & Dawn" show after they made these "offensive" remarks. Of cross-dressers they said, ""They are freaks. They are abnormal.Not because they're girls trapped in boys bodies, but because they have a mental disorder that needs to be somehow gotten out of them."

The radio host did go too far when he said that if his son ever cross-dressed, "I would probably hit him with one of my shoes."

No comments: