Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

6/11/09

Update: Prejean Claims She Fullfilled Her Contract

The new Miss California also agrees marriage is between a man and woman. We are all waiting for the radical militants to dig up dirt on her now...

Don't expect the mainstream media to report this

"I worked in good faith to meet my responsibilities as Miss California USA. I have met every scheduled appearance, and responsibility, as recently as May 31st. I have followed the proper protocol requested of me and haven’t made any appearances or speaking engagements without the consent or approval from the Miss California USA or Miss Universe Organizations. I have not signed with any book publisher or taken on any business proposals. As of today, June 11, 2009, I have done everything possible to honor my contract."

I have yet to hear one scheduled appearance Prejean failed to meet. Trump claims there are 30 but can't name one.

Carrie Prejean didn't even know she was fired until the media told her

No comments: