Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

7/19/09

AP Lies, Ridicules "Cheating" Stanford's Belief In God

Cheating SC gov says God will make him better is the headline from the Associated Press.

Firstly, Mark Sanford is not still cheating.

Secondly, where does AP get their flippant "God will make him better" from? Stanford said: "I've been humbled and broken as never before in my life and, as a consequence, have given up areas of control in a way that I never have before- and it is my belief that this will make me a better father, husband, friend and advocate. It's in the spirit of making good from bad that I am committing to you and the larger family of South Carolinians to use this experience to both trust God in his larger work of changing me, and from my end, to work to becoming a better and more effective leader."

AP reports that Stanford said "God will change him so he can emerge from the scandal a more humble and effective leader."

Not true. He didn't say that. Stanford never actually says God will change him into a better more effective leader. He said that will come "from my end."

AP seems to think it is outrageous that someone would think God can make someone a better father, husband, and friend. Great headline!

AP goes on to claim Stanford is "clinging to office." But the best evidence they have for this is: "Some lawmakers have called for Sanford to resign... A criminal probe found nothing illegal."

(via newsbusters)

No comments: