Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

8/25/09

Bill Maher: Obama Should Force Obamacare On 'Stupid Americans'

This man is completely insane.

Video of Maher on liberal Conan O'Brian's Late Show on NBC.

"I think right now for example, this health care debate looks like it's - we could lose it because I don't think [Obama] he has been tough enough. You know, he used to say in the campaign, ‘It's your time.' This is his time. He should get mad, stop [expletive] around...

They are talking about 60 votes they need... forget this stuff! You can't get Americans to agree on anything. 60 percent... 60 percent of people don't believe in evolution in this country. He needs to just drag them to it. Like I said, they're stupid. Just drag them to this. Get healthcare done, you know, with or without them.

Make the gang of six an offer they can't refuse. This Max Baukis guy, he needs to wake up tomorrow with an intern's head in his bed.

I'm serious.
You know, I said this months ago and people criticized me. This is where the president needs to be a little more like Bush. Bush had horrible ideas: torture, deregulation, massive tax cuts for the rich, pre-emptive war, horrible ideas. But you know what, he had that swagger that said "I'm just going to get it through. Suck on it America, if you don't like it."

He needs to marry his good ideas with that kind of attitude. They asked Dick Cheney once, 'Most of Americans are against the Iraq war.' You remember what he said? 'So?' In other words, 'We got elected. You have your opinions? Fine, that's what Twitter is for. But I'm going to do what I have to do.'

And that's what Obama should do. He should wake up tomorrow and say 'Jesus told me to fix healthcare. I'm certain about it. Seriously.'


Only on NBC's Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian. I have noticed Conan became just another political hack for General Electric after taking over the Tonight Show. This idiocy is just over the top!

No comments: