Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

8/22/09

Orlando Sentinel Teams Up With CAIR To Demonize Abused Christian Girl

Columbus Ohio police are determined to bring Rifqa Barry back to the home she ran away from. Before their investigation even started, Sgt. Jerry Cupp, chief of the Columbus police missing persons bureau said her father "comes across to me as a loving, caring, worried father about the whereabouts and the health of his daughter."

AP, NBC, and the Orlando Sentinel failed to report the girl's pleas that her life was in danger, but devoted most of their reports to the father's claim that she was kidnapped and brain-washed by a Christian cult.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations recently got involved, distributing copies of the Orlando Sentinel hit-piece on the girl, which claims she was brainwashed. They reportedly "instructed supporters to circulate rumors that Rifqa had been carousing with infidel boys and engaged in acts of immorality."

The Sentinel went so far as to make the appalling claim that: "There is no evidence, according to Columbus-area authorities that her father poses any threat." The sentinel lamants the racism this case has generated, the "barrage of criticism of Muslims, both in America and abroad." The Sentinel again pushes the lie that she left without an explanation (she left a note), and then finishes with the mother's plea: "I love my daughter. I need my daughter back."

The Sentinel failed to quote Rifqa as she said she had been abused, that her parents threatened to kill her: "And I had a laptop and he took that laptop and waved it in the air and he was about to beat me with it, and he said, “If you have this Jesus in your heart, you’re dead to me. You’re not my daughter.” And I refused to speak but he said, “I will kill you. Tell me the truth.” In these words, bad words, cuss words."




Related... Muslim immigrant in Germany gets life in prison for honor killing his wife: she was just "too independent".

"And because she was 'already so disfigured from the stabbing and beating that she would hate me for the rest of her life,' he got into his car and ran over her body several times."

No comments: