Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

12/16/09

Update: I Get Threat Of Lawsuit... Associated Press repeats lie about Al Gore's lie

Update... IS IT A LEGAL THREAT FROM ASSOCIATED PRESS ??? See bottom...



Gore told Copenhagen "the entire North Polari(ized) cap will disappear in 5 years.” Strangely this video has never been reported in the United States. I wonder why... maybe because that was a complete lie and the media doesn't want to admit it.

But the Associated Press is sticking with their false story: "Al Gore told the U.N. climate conference that new data suggested the Arctic polar ice cap may disappear in the summertime within five to seven years." Nope, that's not what he said. And if they investigated his correction they might just find some lies there too.

AP thought that it was good enough to admit Gore "misspoke on polar ice data."

Did I influence AP to make this clarification? In my first post on Pulitzer Prize winner Charles J. Hanley's faulty report for AP I received this strange anonymous comment:

Reading your filth has been a waste of my life. I'm considering a lawsuit.

I would be honored if this threat came from someone inside the Associated Press. I don't know, that's maybe a long shot. It looks likely that whoever it came from may have blocked the google tracker and was referred to the page via yahoo email. It may have come from the New York area, which is where Hanley's linkeln profile puts him.

If I were Hanley right now, I would feel bitter if I got called out on such an embarrassing gaffe by some no-name blog, and if a clarification was written (which was still totally wrong). I was the first to report this story, which spread to Gatewaypundit and others. Also, I know for a fact the Associated Press checks my blog.

Related... Gore lies about malaria and climate change. More inconvenient truths. Related... Associated Press reporter locked outside in Copenhagen chill by U.N. Hilarity.

Also, via gatewaypundit, the entire IPCC data has been outright discredited.

No comments: