Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

3/25/10

'Avatar' Director James Cameron Threatens To 'Shoot' Global Warming Skeptics



Update!! Newsy emails me a tip, this video documenting the feud between James Cameron and Glen Beck...

Hollywoodreporter reports (censored by me):

Asked what he thought about Beck during a junket appearance in support of the "Avatar" home video release, Cameron said: "Glenn Beck is a f****** a**hole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ, and not about 'Avatar.' ...

"He's dangerous because his ideas are poisonous," Cameron answered. "I couldn't believe when he was on CNN. I thought, what happened to CNN? Who is this guy? Who is this madman? And then of course he wound up on Fox News, which is where he belongs, I guess."...

The "Avatar" director was equally unsparing in his comments about those who don't accept global warming as fact.

"That's right," Cameron said. "I want to call those deniers out into the street at high noon and shoot it out with those boneheads."

Turning more serious, he added: "Anybody that is a global warming denier at this point in time has got their head so deeply up their a** I'm not sure they could hear me."

Liberal tolerance at its finest. Beck responds:



The cast of Avatar is getting in on the hate now! Actress Zoe Sadana complains she didn't get jobs because she has dark skin.

No comments: