Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

4/10/10

Liberal Teacher's Union Prays For Republican Gov's Death

Associated Press fails to mention that Gov. Chris Christie is Republican, or that the teacher's union is liberal. Just a small article on some Canadian site for the "latest salvo in a war of words between Christie and the union." AP reports it was just a joke.

Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor.

Naturally AP would have screamed about violent Tea Partiers and racism if it were the other way around.

No comments: