Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

4/10/11

Senate Advances Nomination Of Gay Judge Who Fought Prop 8

Goodwin Liu will join the 9 Circuit, and he is a radical liberal gay judge who fought vigorously against Proposition 8. Obama's pick! Surprised?

Liu filled LA Times with anti-traditional marriage propaganda. A large coalition of conservatives oppose his nomination.

Liu tried to weasel his way out of his radical past: "Despite whatever other views I might have had about Proposition 8 on the merits - my personal views, whatever, and even my legal views of the past, I testified before the committee that the California Supreme Court should uphold that proposition in deference to the democratic process."

That may be so, but Liu also said in his testimony that Proposition 8's validity under federal law is an 'open question.'

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Awesome Blog!!!

I’ve been looking through your blog over the past few days and I found your blog to be very interesting.

Your Postings are really exceptional. I love your blog because of its unique content and valuable information. It is an example of perfect blog. I m impressed as well as inspired by your blog.

I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "Worth a click!" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

Kindly visit my blog. And if you like my blog, please link back. I would be glad if my blog is referred by wonderful blog like yours.

Thanks for your time.

Waiting for a positive response.