Coincidences suggest that it was indeed radical liberal Weiner who sent an X-rated photo of himself to a young co-ed in Seattle named Gennette Nicole:
- Weiner spent much of Friday on twitter, when the tweets were allegedly "hacked," waiting for an alleged document dump against conservative Clarence Thomas.
- Weiner deleted the x-rated tweets within minutes of their publication. Unfortunately for him, @goatsred and others noticed it before he deleted it and liberal google deleted their cache.
- Out of 45,000 people following him, this pretty young co-ed who lived about 3,000 miles from his district just happened to be one of only 94 people the Congressman followed.
- Included in the 94 people he followed was a pornstar named Ginger Lee, whom he directly messaged. Earlier, she tweeted, "You know it's a good day when you wake up to a DM from @RepWeiner. (I'm a fangirl, y'all, he's my trifecta of win.)
- Included in the 94 people he followed was a teenage girl named Maggie Henning. She tweeted earlier, "talking to Rep Weiner ...right now! is my life real?" Later she tweeted, "@RepWeiner you used to follow me :( don't forget me!!!"
- Weiner's spokesman lied to the New York Post in their explanation about why the tweet was deleted so quickly. He said, "He had been tweeting about a hocky game just a few minutes earlier." But his twitter account was actually silent for over three hours, as he sought updates on the Clarence Thomas situation.
Weiner falsely claimed that he sent a humorous response about the x-rated tweet "about 15 minutes later." Not true. He rambled about his tivo and the hockey game for an hour, and then made a joke about his Facebook getting hacked.
- Weiner had recently tweeted about Seattle, where the co-ed lived. He had tweeted the hashtage #Thats545InSeattleIThink earlier that day for some unknown reason. The co-ed retweeted it.
- The co-ed had earlier called Weiner her boyfriend. On 4/09 she tweeted, "I wonder what my boyfriend @RepWeiner is up to right now." On 4/10 @Solzilla tweeted, "@GennetteNicole's @RepWeiner crush is cute."
- The co-ed earlier wrote an article in her school paper about meeting famous people on Twitter.
- Weiner has the same kind of skinny legs like in the picture.
- The co-ed deleted her twitter and facebook. She claims, "The account that these tweets were sent from was familiar to me; this person had harassed me many times after the Congressman followed me on Twitter a month or so ago." When a Congressman tweets he an x-rated photo do you just assume that some jerk guy you know hacked his account?
- As far as anyone knows, Weiner still hasn't reported any of this alleged hacking to the police.
- Weiner falsely claimed that Facebook alerted him to hacking. When has Facebook ever alerted someone that their "password might have been tampered with?"