Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

5/19/11

Newsbusters Takes My Image

The internet's top media watchdog used my image of a spinning AP logo. Newsbusters.org showed the image next to one of their articles about the Associated Press. I first used this image on December 26, 2010 as a parody of AP's logo, to suggest that they spin the news. Newbusters didn't just take my idea and create their own spinning AP. The image is exactly the same, as I show below in a comparison.

I don't care if I get credit for any of my achievements here. Newsbusters is one of the best out there and I am pleased that they read and emulate my site. Please, use more!

No comments: