Crash-Course: How AP Spins For Obama Obama Situation Room Photo Faked How Goerge Soros directs Associated Press Rothschilds and the Associated Press Associated Press Praises Communist China

6/7/11

My China Spacewalk-Fake Video Blasts Into Chinese Blogosphere

Apparently they haven't blocked it yet. Chinese-run tudou.com has already generated a slurry of comments after someone (not me) posted my expose that China faked their Shenzhou 8 spacewalk. China is well-known for blocking controversial content on sites like tudou.com, so I expect my video to be taken down soon. Comments include:

I admit that they're right, at it figures right.

Not to mention that more than just clouds move too fast...

The video explained in detail why bubbles rise in different directions.

This is about China's government, not the people-

I admit that they are right, or at least figure right. They won.

I was convinced.

No comments: